An expert & therapeutic approach to massage therapy
At Orchid, our licensed clinical massage therapist offers a variety of techniques to suit your individual needs. Communication is always encouraged with your therapist before and during your massage to ensure that it is customized to your specific needs and preferences. A heated table, soft sheets and relaxing music provide the perfect complement to your session, ensuring that you leave your time with us feeling both refreshed and recharged.
Explore our menu of service offerings below to find your perfect fit.
- Light to medium pressure
- Beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing chronic pain and tension
Deep Tissue Massage
- Deeper pressure than Swedish massage
- Beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension
- Relieves tight areas within muscle tissue that may be referring pain to other areas of the body
- Incorporates Trigger Point Therapy, designed to alleviate sources of pain by isolating trigger points and using deep, concentrated pressure on these knot-like areas. (Trigger points are tight areas within muscle tissue that can create pain in other parts of the body.)
- An essential piece of prenatal wellness: safe relief from discomforts such as backache, leg cramps, sciatica, headaches, swelling, and more
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints, encourages circulation of blood and lymph, helps in relaxing both the mind and body
- Helps to relax nervous tension, aiding in better sleep, and support for mild anxiety or depression caused by hormonal changes of pregnancy
- Special pillows are used to support the back, hips, and legs for added comfort